Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday: Homecoming Week

"You see, I am alive, I am alive
I stand in good relation to the Gods
I stand in good relation to the earth
I stand in good relation to everything that is beautiful...
You see, I am alive, I am alive" ~ N. Scott Momaday



AP English

* ACT Practice
* Poem: N. Scott Momaday
* Class Discussion: Ceremony
* Reading Quiz: Ceremony
HW: Finish reading Ceremony by tomorrow
Ceremony Essay due Thursday

2nd Hour: Composition IV
* ACT Practice
* Song: "Boys of Fall"
* Film: Brave New Voices
HW: Wisdom Project Art due tomorrow
Poetry Project due Thursday

Journalism
* Graphic Design Lesson
HW: Article and photos due Thursday!

7th Hour: Composition IV:

* Creighton Trip Forms and Registration
* Writing: Essay Three
HW: Essay Three due tomorrow
Paid Employment categories due Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment