Total Pageviews
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Interview with RCHS Basketball Player Kiley Weston '11
Kiley working hard in Journalism
Last night was the boys basketball banquet at RCHS. I had the chance to have an exclusive interview with senior player Kiley Weston.
Q. What did you think of the basketball banquet?
A. I thought it was nice. Sad, because it was the last time for the team to be together as a team. At the same time, it was fun because there were a lot of jokes.
Q. How did you prepare your speech?
A. Hard to prepare. I just thought about what I should say and how basketball shaped me.
Q. What is your best basketball memory?
A. Hard to pick one. Probably when we beat STM my freshman year.
Q. What are your plans for the future?
A. College. Bismarck State.
Thank you, Kiley!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment